Hi there! I'm Mackenzie from Design Darling (the blog and the boutique!) and I'm exciting to be guest posting for Sam today. I am so excited to live vicariously through her new interior design adventures so of course that figured prominently in my Monday inspirations...
This is pretty much what my real inspiration board looks like... Pretty in pink!
- I've had parties on the brain since my family and friends threw a surprise launch party for me last weekend so this girly soirée certainly strikes a chord!
- Monograms are a constant source of inspiration for me and you'll find several — like this monogrammed acrylic tray — in my new online boutique!
- For some reason I'm always inspired by seeing people's workspaces... hence the "desk du jour" feature on my blog! This space has me wanting to color coordinate all my files :)
- J.Crew, forever and always. This season I'm inspired by this monochromatic look: orangey lips, pink shirt, and coral shorts!
- Pattern. Right now I'm having a major Greek key moment, as evidenced by a few of the pillows in my boutique!
- A pink refrigerator... Because sometimes you find inspiration where you least expect it!
- And finally, interior design. It's half the subject of my blog (the other half being fashion!) and I wouldn't have it any other way :)